Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Google This

I have a stat counter on my blog, it’s a sort of site counter, but really gives me a little more information about my readers than just how many hits I get in a day. One thing I really like about it is that it gives me key word searches for people who look at my blog. Now most of my readers either simply find my blog by my direct link or they come across it searching blogger profiles or yahoo profiles.

But every once in a while I get a funny key word or phrase hit that completely cracks me up. Evidently someone in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey googled the following key phrase: “Is getting a hand job from your friend mean you are gay?” Ok that just cracked me up. Obviously it’s a guy cuz us girls don’t refer to masturbation as hand jobs, we prefer to call it rubbing one off.

So me being the considerate blogger knowing that this guy probably will google his burning question again in the near future am asking you to comment on his question. And the reader from Restin, Virginia......yeah you the one who silently reads my blog but never comments...wanna hear your opinion on this one. Some poor schmuck in NJ is wondering about his sexuality and it is our job to give him some sound advice....

Oh and the post that his search matched on mine? It was the Master of your own Domain post....lol guess it’s what I get for blogging on such a subject lol.
 
ss_blog_claim=b289af380b6060d9a4092120e0caa09a