Saturday, June 23, 2007

He's Back!


Yes, Kenny Rogers is back! And doing his thang as if he was never gone at all. He made his first start of the season after a blood clot was removed from his pitching shoulder this past spring, Rogers allowed only two hits in six innings to lead the Detroit Tigers past Braves 5-0 last night.

So when I first heard that Kenny would miss possibly three months of play after his surgery, did I think the Detroit Tigers would be tied for first place in the AL Central when he came back? I was hoping that's for sure. Just goes to show that there is no "I" in this team. They work together for the common goal, and no one person is more important than the other...including Kenny. But I am sure glad he is back......Welcome back Kenny!
 
ss_blog_claim=b289af380b6060d9a4092120e0caa09a