Wednesday, June 27, 2007

You can have Paris

Thank God Paris has been released for jail, maybe now this whole media circus will end. No I have not against Paris Hilton personally,not at all, but I am sick of the over the top coverage of a woman who is know for nothing other than being well known and has become the latest example (only behind that whole Anna Nicole Smith bullshit) of how the news media is spiralling downward into the sewer in this country. Shit they even made Anderson Cooper cover her tonight, although he did seem quite annoyed with the whole thing, good boy Andy.

Personally I am discusted with the news networks, MSNBC follows her every move, while at the same time complaining about the amount of attention given to her by the media. Kinda an oxymoron statement Hugh? And CNN and Fox are no better.

Now I am having to suffer through all the exclusive very special interviews with whom ever was the highest bidder. Frankly, I've had enough and I am beginning to think compared to Paris, Lindsay Lohan has her shit together .So no, in my eyes Paris is not news worthy and my fingers are getting sore trying to find a new station that is not covering this completely unnewsworth event.
 
ss_blog_claim=b289af380b6060d9a4092120e0caa09a