Wednesday, May 16, 2007

As Anderson Said: Dude You're Stoned!

Ok I don't know what's worse, having a friend email me a link of a video of a gangsta in Detroit beating down a 91 year old that he is trying to carjack, or hearing the following story on none other than Anderson Cooper 360 last night. Yes it has not been a good PR week for the Ghetto...however the story below is quite entertaining...and well yes I live amongst some stupid individuals. And I think they should play this 911 audio tape in every school classroom as a public service announcement on how drugs make you STUPID!



Police officer Edward Sanchez of Dearborn, Michigan made some pot brownies with his wife and got so paranoid that he called 911 for fear they were dying. The recording of the 911 call is absolutely insane. From a transcript:
Sanchez:I think I'm having an overdose. and so is my wife.
911: Overdose of what?
Sanchez: Marijuana...
Sanchez: We made brownies. and I think we're dead. I really do...
Sanchez: Time is going by really, really, really slow...
Sanchez: What's the score in the Red Wings game?
911: I've got no clue, i don't watch the Red Wings.
Sanchez: I just wanted to make sure this isn't some kind of hallucination I'm having.
Edward, You should have listened to Nancy and just said No.
 
ss_blog_claim=b289af380b6060d9a4092120e0caa09a